FIRST AMERICAN NATIONAL BANK
AND IT’S SUBSIDIARY, FIRST AMERICAN INSURANCE SERVICES, INC
Whereas, First American National Bank
and it’s subsidiary, First American Insurance Services, Inc., recognizes its customer’s expectations of financial privacy; and whereas preserves our customers’ trust is one of the core values of our bank and the broader banking community; we therefore resolve to abide by the following guidelines for the responsible use and protection of our customers’ information:
- We will always value the trust of our customers and the importance of keeping their personal financial information confidential.
- We will provide our customers with our policy on using their personal financial information responsibly and protecting it.
- We will hold our employees to the highest standard of conduct in ensuring the confidentiality of customer information.
- We will hold any personal medical information about out customers sacred and we will NOT use it for marketing purposes or in making credit decisions.
- We will use information responsibly in order to provide our customers with significant benefits, including fraud prevention, improved products and services and to comply with the laws.
- We will establish procedures to maintain accurate information and respond in a timely manner to our customers’ request to change or correct information.
- We will use a combination of safeguards to protect our customers against the criminal use of their information and to prevent unauthorized access.
- We will not share information with third parties for marketing purposes.